|Dividend Paid:||Paid on:|
|2018||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018 – 7 PENCE PER SHARE||To be paid on: 10 June 2019|
|2017||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 – 6.2 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 8 June 2018|
|2016||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016 – 6.2 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 9 June 2017|
|2015||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2015 – 3.1 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 3 June 2016|
|2014||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2014 – 2.5 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 5 June 2015|
|2012||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2012 - 6.1 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 14 June 2013|
|2011||FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2011 - 5.8 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 15 June 2012|
|2010||MAIDEN FINAL DIVIDEND YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2010 - 5.5 PENCE PER SHARE||Paid on: 3 June 2011|
Alternatively, you can contact Link’s Customer Support Centre which is available to answer any queries you have in relation to your shareholding:
By phone - UK – 0371 664 0300 Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
By email - email@example.com
By post - Link Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.
In regards to Share Portal can you change this to Signal Shares see below.
Signal Shares is a secure online site where you can manage your shareholding quickly and easily. You can:
- View Your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address
- Arrange to have dividends paid into your bank account
- Request to receive shareholder communications by email rather than post
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Register your proxy voting instruction
- Download a stock transfer form
To register for Signal Shares just visit www.signalshares.com. All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend tax voucher.
Share fraud includes scams where investors are called out of the blue and offered shares that often turn out to be worthless or non-existent, or an inflated price for shares they own. These calls come from fraudsters operating in ‘boiler rooms’ that are mostly based abroad.
While high profits are promised, those who buy or sell shares in this way usually lose their money.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has found most share fraud victims are experienced investors who lose an average of £20,000, with around £200m lost in the UK each year.
If you are offered unsolicited investment advice, discounted shares, a premium price for shares you own, or free company or research reports, you should take these steps before handing over any money:
- Get the name of the person and organisation contacting you.
- Check the Financial Services Register at http://www.fca.org.uk/ to ensure they are authorised.
- Use the details on the FCA Register to contact the firm.
- Call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768 if there are no contact details on the Register or you are told they are out of date.
- Search our list of unauthorised firms and individuals to avoid doing business with.
If you use an unauthorized firm to buy or sell shares or other investments, you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if things go wrong.
REPORT A SCAM
If you are approached about a share scam you should tell the FCA using the share fraud reporting form at http://www.fca.org.uk/ scams, where you can find out about the latest investment scams. You can also call the Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.
If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.